- Class A Pumper
- 1500 GPM
- 750 Gallon Tank
- 30 Gallon Foam Cell
- Responds first to all Mutual Aid fire alarms
- Responds 2nd after Heavy Rescue 5 to Accidents
Harris Hill Engine 2
2019 Spartan - 4 Guys
- Class "A" Pumper
- 1500 Gallon Per Minute, Single stage Hale fire pump
- 750 Gallon water tank
- 30 Gallon foam cell
-Responds first to all Commercial fire alarms
Harris Hill Light Rescue 7
2012 Ford F450 Diesel 4 x 4
- Selectable 2 and 4 wheel drive
- Assortment of EMS gear including
* CPR equipment
* Spinal immobilization
* Fire extinguishers
- Serves as a primary means of transportation for EMS personnel and serves as a backup
EMS unit during times of multiple EMS calls.
- Rescue 7 serves a variety of purposes during severe natural disasters such as wind, ice and
Harris Hill Rescue 5
-Full compliment of Amkus hydraulic rescue tools
-Serves as mobile command center for large scale incident
-Contains cold water rescue equipment
-Responds first to Motor Vehicle Accidents
Harris Hill Truck 6
- Quint Rated - Class A Pumper, Aerial, Ladder
- 2000 GPM single stage pump
- 500 Gallon water tank
- 75 Ft. Aerial
- Contains over 100 feet of ground ladders
- Responds first to all Residential fire alarms
At approximately 1447 this afternoon Main-Transit was dispatched to investigate smoky conditions in the bar area of Red Lobster located at 7540 Transit Rd. Upon speedy arrival by our firefighters, we ...
Harris Hill Firefighters responded to Advanced Auto Parts on Transit Rd. this past Sunday for a report of a car fire. Firefighters extinguished the car fire and provided medical care to a civilian who...
On July 10, 2022, 8-year-old Emily Fritzinger was in her backyard when she found her aunt suffering from a medical emergency and was under water in their pool. Emily alerted her family members, who in...
On Saturday, (5-27-23), Memorial Day, Henry Furminger from the Clarence High School Band played Taps @ the Harris Hill Vol Fire Company in recognition of those fallen service members. To honor their ...
On Monday 5-15-23, Our firefighters trained with National Fuel on suppression techniques of natural gas related fires. Firefighters cycled through several different evolutions involving both high and ...